Final Post: What's Next?



Hey y'all! Just wanted to let you all know that this is the last post on behalf of Edify and Uprise. I've been writing on and off since junior year of high school, and in this season the Lord has called me to be more specific about the content and overall vision of this blog. After putting it into prayer, the Lord has placed a new vision and platform on my heart regarding where to go from here.


I could easily just give up on writing, but that's not happening anytime soon. I'm super excited to be more intentional and consistent in strengthening this gift, especially now that I have a more defined focus!


The best part about this new platform, titled Stories for His Glory, is that YOU get to be involved, and that I get to help others share their stories. Read more about the vision below and look out for it starting up next month (I'm still figuring out how to work Wordpress, lol).


Edify and Uprise has definitely been a journey, and I am overjoyed that I was able to bless others in a big or small way whether it be in academics, relationships, or faith in general. Thank you to everyone (known and unknown) who has supported me along the way. Love you all!!


Vision:

Our stories are all authentic and unique. The same goes for the glory that God wants to reveal in each of us. After all, Paul says in 1 Corinthians 2:41 that even the stars differ in their glory. This platform is dedicated to storytelling. What has the Lord done for you, and what is He currently doing for you in your life? Join me as we share our stories and spread His glory. May the power of our testimonies encourage someone who is waiting on the Lord to meet their needs.


In today's age, social media often discourages believers in their walks. We see all these amazing people doing bomb things for the Kingdom of God, and we question whether we are doing enough. The purpose of this blog is for us to rid ourselves of that mindset!


Let us embrace our individual journeys with the Lord, and share our stories to encourage one another. I want people to read this blog and say, "If God did it for them, He can surely to it for me."  We shall silence the enemy and walk in identity, putting comparison, along with feelings of shame and unworthiness, to death.


"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." - (Revelation 12: 11 KJV)

Every month I will be sharing testimonies that fit certain themes like academics, family, and finance. I believe God is going to send people to me that are willing to share their stories on this blog (anonymously or not) so if that is you, contact your girl. At the first of each month I'll announce each theme of testimonies. I will also be sharing weekly prayers on my blog as the spirit leads.

That's really it folks. This is a blog for YOU to share your stories for His glory! That fire testimony you've been holding in waiting for the right time? The time is now. That testimony you thought was too trivial and was not worth sharing? Someone is waiting to be moved by it. So get to writing/typing, God's waiting for you to proclaim His goodness in your life.

With love, Ebun.

Comments