Boldness


Takes you realizing that what people think or will think of you absolutely does not matter. The only reason you may be still in your sin or you’re trying to cover it up is because you can’t bring yourself to announce it aloud. But guest what? You may be a mystery to the people around you but you are not a mystery to God. He knows what you’ve done and He doesn’t hate you for it, He’s simply waiting for you to seek Him and ask for the grace to get through it, in fact He’s so ready to give you His grace its kind of crazy. All you have to do is speak up, you don’t have to sought it to the root tops in front of millions, but you do you have to shout it unto God. 
“Father I’ve sinned 
Father I need Your strength to get through the trails of this life.
I can’t do this on my own 
Help me, Father I need You, 
I need Your mercy and
I need Your grace”

Comments