Atang's Testimony!!!


Overflow Testimony

 Really wish I could upload this video but it's cool! God's truly doing a new thing in our lives. Please click on the to watch "Can I Get a Witness?" spoken word, ministered by one of my favorite sisters in Christ! May her testimony bless you even more than it blessed me!


"Overflow Testimony: Ok so last night was The Overflow: Pentecost and God allowed me to minister through a Spoken Word!! At sound check the night before, everything went smoothly. I know this Spoken Word like the back of my hand cause it's from the heart. But I got up there and wasn't speaking from the heart so I messed up. And at that moment I was sooooo blown like in the vid you can see that I looked to Gloria cause I was about to be like "Ok just hand me my phone I'll read it off my phone" but God was like "Nah you know the words. Remember Who you're speaking to. Restart." So I started up again and it flowed.. from the heart. But even after, I was conflicted. I was like "Ok I'll just cut out the part where I messed up before I post it." But nah. The Spoken Word isn't about me, it's about what my Father has done for me. Messing up in my life brought me closer to Christ, so this is yet another testimony. Isaiah 50:7 says "Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will. And I know that I will not be put to shame" (NLT). Confidence in the flesh leaves you desolate. If you're expecting applause and cheers from the world, you'll end up with nothing. Confidence in God and what He's laid on your heart empowers you. Always remember Who you're speaking to. So yeah my Spoken Word is called "Can I Get a Witness?" 
😊

Comments